My Kitchen Tour
Kitchens are made for bringing families together.
I received tons of messages asking me where we bought certain items for our kitchen so I thought it was only fitting to do a blog post!
We built our dream home this past year and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Don't get me wrong, it was sooo much work! While we were building I was super pregnant, got a promotion at work and we had put our townhouse up for sale so I was pretty stressed out. At the end of the day though, I feel extremely blessed to be able to have my dream home!
Here is a breakdown of some of the items we have in our kitchen.
1. Counters: These are from Caesarstone. I was obsessed with these the minute I saw them in their showroom but I wasn't obsessed with the price lol. They were the most expensive counters we had looked at and I tried to find similar ones for a cheaper price, but I couldn't find anything that I liked. I ended up delaying our build for almost 2 weeks because I couldn't decide. Then I saw that Floyd Mayweather had the exact same ones in his house so my husband was convinced, haha. At the end of the day, we ended up with the counters and they are my favorite feature in our house. They are the Calacutta Nuvo model and we took the counter all the way up to the back splash so it looks seamless. I didn't want a subway tile that butted into the counters as I really liked the clean look and lines.
2. Range: This is the mother of all ranges. We fell in love with this 6 burner range the minute we saw it! It's made by Thermadore and truly lives up to it's name. I knew I wanted something industrial-ish looking and this one fit the bill perfectly. We have a second smaller kitchen where I do more of the cooking that will make a mess and keep this one for our special meals. It also looks super pretty!
3. Chairs: A lot of you have messaged about these beautiful breakfast bar stools. I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them. They are from a wonderful shop called Island Home Furniture situated on Vancouver Island. I love the washed look and they add a perfect touch to an all white kitchen. Island Home Furniture has tons of different stools within all price ranges.
4. Lights: These lights were another item that I fell in love with but didn't love the price. (That seems to be the story of my life lol). I had found similar ones for cheaper but they were on back order so I ended up with these ones anyways. They were a bit pricier but I love the bold look of them. I didn't want to do small pendant lighting so these were perfect. They are from a little place called Pine Lighting.
5. Stands: These marble and brass stands are from Macy's exclusive hotel collection. I saw them and had to have them! They are the perfect size to sit on each side of my range. The little trinkets on them are from all over. (Homesense, Marshalls, etc). I like that they aren't overbearing or take away from my beautiful range. They are multi-use so can be used as dessert or appetizer stands as well!
6. Ethan’s kitchen helper stool: This stool has been a life saver! Ethan is in a phase where he wants to be included in everything we do so we ordered this chair from a local company called Fresh Start Design and it’s absolutely perfect! I love that it’s white so it matches our kitchen perfectly.
There you have it! Thanks for the questions and I hope you find this helpful!