What's Currently in my Handbag
Handbags are like friends, you can never have too many!
Can we all just admit that we really love seeing what's in other people's handbags? Okay, good. Glad we got this truth out of the way!
Can you believe that we’re already halfway through the year? This year is flying by and I wish time would slow down!
So...since we all like knowing what other people have in their handbags, I thought that I would share what's currently in mine!
This Kate Spade Red bag holds ALL THE THINGS. It's like a mini junk drawer X medicine drawer X beauty shop.
- Kate Spade Wallet – I'm loving this multi-functional wallet. It holds all my shopping receipts like a pro, haha!
- Moleskin Journal – I love all things Moleskin and I keep this journal in my bag to write down my ideas or thoughts in on the fly. A bit old school as I know I could use my phone but there’s something about writing in a traditional journal that I love.
- Marc Jacobs Mini Pen - This pen is so cute. It looks like a lipstick but it's a mini pen!
- NYC Lip Cream –This shade is Milan and it is seriously my everyday lip cream that I wear to work. It stays on so I don’t need to keep reapplying.
- Nivea Milk and Honey Chapstick – By far the best chapstick I have found that keeps my lips moisturized and hydrated.
- Sugar Tinted Lip Balm – Love this lip balm as it adds a tint of color without having to put on both chapstick and lipstick.
- Estee Lauder Lipstick in shade: Pure envy
- Tarte Lip Paint - In shade: tbt
- Trident Gum - I am currently on a cinnamon flavor kick.
- Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream – I was gifted a set of these minis and omg they are seriously the best!
- Marc Jacobs Eyeliner – This stuff is heaven-sent. It literally stays on all day. I put it on in the morning around 6am and don’t reapply it again at all. In fact, I actually have to wipe it off at the end of the day.
- Sephora Mini Mirror - Such an essential especially when I need to check if anything is stuck in my teeth, hehe.
- Bath and Body Works Hand Cream - This smells sooo good!
- Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer – A must have when you’re constantly on the go! Bonus: the one I have smells amazing and they all mostly do!
- Phone Charger - Self-explanatory, haha!
- Nail File – That’s broken (note to self: Buy a new one!)
- Tylenol – For the days adulting/mom-ing try to get the best of me!
Okay that’s it! I think that’s probably more than what other people carry, but hey, I figure Mary Poppins would be proud! ;)
What's in your bag?