My Top 5 Items - May 2018
It's the small things that matter!
I thought it would be fun to share my 5 most used items this month! These items range from things I am currently in love with or that I use for Ethan!
1. Essie nail polish: I was getting my nails done every 3 weeks and I just couldn’t keep up. Between being a full time working Mom, cleaning the house, random appointments etc, I couldn’t fit in a mani appointment every 3 weeks. I removed my gel nails and started using this Essie nail polish and OMG this is one of my favorite products ever! I thought my nails would take a long time getting back to normal after having gel nails for so long and wow this stuff works wonders. It makes them look nice and clean with a little bit of color. It’s perfect for my every day look.
2. Ethan's EZPZ Plate: This placemat plate is a game changer. It suctions on to Ethan’s high chair and secures in place. It is definitely on the more expensive side ($30 CAD). It sounds crazy to pay this much for a baby plate but it’s been so great for Ethan who was flipping his entire bowl off of his high chair. (That was fun to clean up lol). It's also dishwasher safe which is amazing.
4. Saddle Bag: The cheapest bag I have every owned! $17.50 to be exact. This bag has been a spring staple for me. It’s perfect for a day out and holds just enough. The price is just way too good to pass up. There are still some available in black and blush pink.
5. Epsom Salts: Lately, I have been adding these little goodies to my bath and they seriously work wonders and leave me feeling so relaxed. I purchased a big bag and filled up a mason jar to add to my bathroom décor. Some benefits of Epsom Salts:
• Eases stress and relaxes the body
• Relieves pain and muscle cramp
• Helps nerves function properly
• Makes insulin more effective
• Relieves constipation
• Eliminates toxins from the body
There you have it! These are my 5 most used items for May. What are your favorite items this month?